Thursday, August 19, 2004

The Khorkina, Part два

Obsessing over Svetlana Khorkina tonight, I caught NBC's Very Special Package on the Russian gymnast. "I know that people look at me," she says to the camera. "They watch me."

"I have been great for a long time," she says.

Speaking of these Olympics, she tells the NBC crew: "I want to win as badly as I want to mother my own child. . . . I will go there and get what belongs to me."

And no, I'm not going to find the Russian Playboy pictures for you. That's why God invented Fleshbot.

Cubby Broccoli's on line one--there's a '70s Bond movie missing its villain.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone please make her some fat grams. Please.

Phoebe Maltz Bovy said...

Michael Phelps is way better. But till the Standard approves of gay marriage, won't expect much appreciation of the well-toned male torso from this blog:

http://whatwouldphoebedo.blogspot.com

Phoebe Maltz Bovy said...

By this I mean the Standard's blog, not mine. Mine is in favor of gay marriage and Phelps' torso.

Anonymous said...

Khorkina (Anorexina?) makes my skin crawl.

Anonymous said...

Khorkina is no Kournikova.

Stan LS

www.logicandsanity.com