Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Star Trek, Fetishes, etc.


Hot Jenny Morrison (from House) has been cast in the new J.J. Abrams Star Trek movie. She should immediately displace Jolene Blalock as the world's #1 source of Federation-related masturbatory fantasy. Bonus points if she wears the ears. Double-bonus if she wears a vest. Triple if there are tribbles and/or Data involved.

Sigh. Since I'm already out here on a limb, why not go all the way: Who's third on the list? Lt. Tasha Yar? Or Marina Sirtis?

I mean, like I have any idea who they are.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot Seven of Nine, the Ezri Dax from DS9, Sarina (the genetically engineered semi-mute genius from DS9), and the Next Gen episode with Jean Gray.

Not that I have any idea what you're talking about.

Anonymous said...

Ummm, isn't Wynona Ryder also in this thing? As a Vulcan?

Commence slash/fiction in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

Engage!

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing. How did I get so lucky? : )
- Galley Wife

Jacob said...

Ensign Robin Leftler! (Better known to non-trekkies as Ashley Judd)

Hunter Baker said...

Jeri Ryan, DUH!!!!

Toto said...

At the risk of changing the subject a bit -- have been watching some old "Trek" episodes for the first time in years (season one comes out anew on DVD Tuesday) and I'm struck all over again by just how iconic Shatner in co. were. No wonder the show endures ...
And, of course, Lt. Uhura's short Starfleet uniform helps distract from those awful effects.

Anonymous said...

LOL my boyfriend votes for Tasha Yar