Friday, February 02, 2007

One-Liner of the Day

From Blog Crush II:

Did Sheila E ever get 2 lead a glamorous life? Because I think she probably works at Boston Market these days.


Bonus: It's possible--just possible--that this item, an extended Troy McClure discourse on the history of Super Bowl halftime shows, is the funniest thing ever to run on Blog Crush II:

Hi, I'm Troy McClure! You may remember me from such Super Bowl Halftime Shows as "Down with People, Up with Fish!" and "There Are 100 Michael Jacksons!"

I'm here to talk with you today about the evolution of the Super Bowl Halftime Show and, in accordance with my plea bargain with Miami-Dade prosecutors and the Miami Seaquarium, provide you with my prediction for the game.

The first Super Bowl Halftime Show was held, surprisingly enough, in 1965, years before the first Super Bowl. Initially the term was used by authorities as a code for beating up Vietnam protestors.

Take that, Maynard G. Muskyvote!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. How have I walked on the earth this long and not read your blog. Anybody that puts a line from Dodgeball in the header is dreamy.
I will be back (but will not be a stalker, so don't worry).

Anonymous said...

I think you're dreamy, too, Flava, but you and Brendon both missed that it's "Muskievote".

Whoa, Sixtus. Cool.

Anonymous said...

Oops. Not Brendon. KSK. Mah bad.