Thursday, June 14, 2007

How Many Takes?

The studs at Pajiba found this fantastic, mesmerizing video:



I can't quite figure out what's going on here. Is this a dot.com start-up? A graduate seminar? A very experimental theater group? Whatever the case, it makes me want to be young again.

And the camera work is pretty impressive.

(Yes, I know that this is a recruitment video from the Connected Ventures people. Still, I prefer to think of College Humor and Busted Tees as advanced performance art.)

P.S.: I could swear I spotted both Warren and Andrew in there. No Jonathan, though. Or bitchin' Death Star van.

8 comments:

litelysalted said...

Hey now, that's "studette" to you. ;)

Rick Moran said...

Bitchin' music.

Anonymous said...

If this is a business, are there any adults present? Honest to Pete, these people dress like shit for work.

Anonymous said...

Why does every girl aged 18-25 have big bouncy natural full-Cs or Ds these days. What on earth did the US put in the water from 1982-1987? I've never seen so many size 2-4-6 girls with bigguns. And I see the same thing at the mall every day.

Anonymous said...

Towards the end - after the dub cut out and you could hear them actually signing on their own - the scene from Stripes popped in my head where Bill Murray is trying to teach the reject soldiers to march (RIP, John Candy) and says "Black guys, help the white guys."

There were some pale folks in that clip, fo sho. Rhythm, anyone?

Anonymous said...

Why does every girl aged 18-25 have big bouncy natural full-Cs or Ds these days.

Is this a complaint?

Anonymous said...

I think Harold Ramis said that, then the guys got into a big fight, and THEN Bill Murray brought them all together. Bill Murray--a uniter.

Anonymous said...

Re; C or D cups. At 3:35 she is really working those things.