Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spitzer, blah-blah-blah

Let's get down to brass tacks, shall we? What I want to know is what this all means:

The appointment was originally booked for four hours and, as Client 9 made his way toward the room, Ms. Lewis asked Kristen to send her a text message when he left. Kristen sent her a message at 12:02 a.m., the appointment having lasted more than an hour.

When she called Ms. Lewis, they discussed the client’s reputation as a “difficult” man who sometimes asked the prostitutes “to do things you might not think were safe,” Ms. Lewis said. But Kristen, according to court papers, was prepared: “I have a way of dealing with that,” she is quoted as having told Ms. Lewis. “I’d be like, Listen, dude, you really want the sex? ...You know what I mean.” The fact was that Kristen liked him, though, and told Ms. Lewis that he wasn’t all that difficult.

“I mean, it’s just kind of like ... whatever ... I’m here for a purpose,” the affidavit quotes her as saying. “I know what my purpose is. I am not a ... moron, you know what I mean.”

Ms. Lewis complimented Kristen on her sang-froid, telling her, “You look at it very uniquely, because ... no one ever says it that way.”


"Things you might not think were safe"? Is that a common euphemism?

I have to say, I'm not surprised. When the story broke yesterday, my first thought was, Dude must be into some kinky stuff because otherwise, no politician/actor/musician has to pay for sex. If the Gov needed some love, all he had to do was walk down the hall at the office and pick up a hot, star-struck 20-year-old intern.

That he was paying for it suggests that he wanted more than just a normal good time, no?

Of course, there are other, more innocent explanations. Maybe he's a Never-Nude?

3 comments:

Dave S. said...

Paying for sex itself might be part of the kink, not to mention the possibility of getting caught doing same. People's wiring can get screwed up in any number of ways.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was just a reference to sex without a condom. Sorry to be so boring.

Anonymous said...

Didn't anybody here see Pretty Woman? He just wanted a kiss.