In yesterday's New York Times Lambert claimed that she's the real victim. Victim of what? Pretty much everything. A brief summary of people who have done Lambert wrong:
* The dirty BYU players who started it.
* Fans in the stands who taunted her.
* The ref, who made a mistake in not issuing cards (to Lambert?) sooner.
* Sexism in the media for focusing on her actions.
* Sexism in the culture for turning her into a villain.
* Bloggers and emailers who've said mean things about/to her.
And you thought she couldn't get any less likable!