Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Those of you following the latest "it" couple--meaning Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise--will not want to miss tonight's Very Special Episode of Access Hollywood, in which Billy Bush gets personal with the star of War of the Worlds. Excerpts of the one-on-one were aired this morning on NBC's Today show and, I must say, I am really quite convinced that Cruise is, um, smitten. Here are just a few choice quotes:

Cruise: I gotta tell you something. I'm not going to hide it. I can't contain it.... I'm not going to pretend it.

And if that weren't convincing enough, how about this:

Cruise: I've seen Dawson Creek.

And I've seen Schindler List and St. Elmo Fire.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And who can forget "All the Right Move's"?

Brian Moore

Sean Hackbarth said...

Cruise wasn't in St. Elmo's Fire.

That Dude said...

go to www.defamer.com for more Cruise unhinged on Holmes. It's quite wierd actually.