Monday, July 18, 2005

I Don't Like You In That Way

Have you noticed that The Superficial has been dating Fez recently? Me too.

The reason may be that Brendon Donnelly, formerly of The Superficial, has hung up his own shingle and is now blogging away at the terribly-named IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com.

However, you'll forgive the bad name because Brendon's got all the old mojo going. Don't believe me? Try this on for size:
Even before the accident I was thinking about getting out of modeling, and stuff like this is the reason why. So much tawdry rumor and innuendo. My decision was made for me after the oil spill, and I knew I wanted to devote my life to helping the sea turtles. Big Oil will try to tell you that oil helps the turtles' viscosity and makes them even better swimmers, and that may be true, I don't really know, I just know I love helping these beautiful creatures. Some of the other models say that the turtles and the retarded kids I teach to surf are lucky to have me. But you know who the lucky one is? It's me. It's me.

You followed the link, right? Get it? "For size." Really, this stuff just writes itself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had noticed the same drop-off in quality. What I most like is the guilty pleasure aspect of reading this. Thanks for pointing to the new site.

Anonymous said...

"Dating Fez"?

Nice to see that you haven't forgotten your Michael Bay, Last.

Anonymous said...

"terribly named"? i like the name. thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous said...

Way to give The Superficial a chance to prove itself! Come on Mr. Last, don't delete it just yet. You aren't as elitist as all the liberals you bash, are you?

Anonymous said...

chance over.

bubbye.