Friday, July 15, 2005

A Plague of Yodas

After reading that John Hinderaker and Hugh Hewitt are both Yoda, I took the geek personality test.

The answer, on the off chance you're curious, is Elrond. I know, I was shocked, too.

I mean, Elrond is a nominal good guy. What's up with that? I kind of expected Grand Moff Tarkin or the Mouth of Sauron or Deslock.

Or even Severus Snape. Clearly, this test is bogus.


Anonymous said...

A source tells me your wife came out as Princess Leia.


Michael J. Totten said...

I got Wesley Crusher, for God's sake.

Wurly said...

I got Wesley Crusher too, how embarassing.

Anonymous said...

I was Harry Potter.

That Dude said...

I got "Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all."

but I've never seen any of those movies so I dont know if that's good or not.

Anonymous said...

I got Gandalf.

Nice, a good Middle-Earth Catholic if there ever was one, even named after the Pope's retreat/second home.

Not complaining.