Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Mel Hussein

I had promised myself that I wouldn't blog anymore for the remainder of the year. Yet no matter how much I hate blogging and despise the blogosphere, I've come back for more. Why? Because I love you. And I'm going to make your day better, right now.

First, go watch the new trailer for Mel Gibson's Apocalypto. It's all very serious and dire, even if I couldn't tell you exactly what it's about.

Now, click here to see one of the frames that Gibson inserted into the middle of the trailer, just for kicks. (You could hunt it down yourself by going frame-by-frame, but an enterprising AICN reader has saved you the work, so why bother.)

Even if you're at the office and aren't going to watch the trailer, for the love of God, click on that second link. You'll thank me for it.

Bonus: The trailer doesn't give a credit for the score, but I'm pretty sure it's the handy work (get it?) of Buster Bluth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You despise the blogosphere?

Anonymous said...

Ready the torches and razors; we descend on Mel's house at midnight.

Anonymous said...

Here's the frame with Mel...