Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The jury has now entered the deliberation phase. Meaning that now I am in the thick of it. And sadly, that is all I can say about it until a verdict is rendered.

But thanks for everyone's input on this post as well as on the previous post regarding my addiction to Civilization. Glad to know I am not alone.

And yes, I can see how conspiracists will take this Casual as even more evidence that the neocons are carefully planning their takeover of, well, civilization. You see it all starts with building temples...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Civ as Neo-con conspiracy? Hardly

I have found that in conquering the world at emperor level, having the United Nations is absolutely essential. Of course it also involves the massive use of spies…

Evil works in mysterious ways.....


Mike Emerson
Mike.emerson@mindspring.com