Monday, March 28, 2005

Michael Bay Blog

Galley Friend M.R. sends along a link to a blog penned by Michael Bay. His manifesto:
Hey readers, admirers, hangers-ons (including you Jerry O'Connell... just kidding), and hot women, I've decided to compile some of my thoughts from past interviews and discussions. Also, when I'm not too busy putting the finishing touches on my latest film, THE ISLAND (7/22/05) or scoring with some hot chicks, I'll post my thoughts about the business and life.

I think I know who's behind the Michael Bay Blog, but I don't want to spoil the fun. Worth your valuable time. Another choice sample:
"Dating Fez" has become a euphamism at Casa De Bay; it means you're stretched out. This kid is a Scott Biao for the 21st century. I'm happy for him (I'm no hater), but I'm also happy to be on the Pre-Fez line of some of his conquests.


Get your Bay Blog before it's too late.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Doug Benson, right?