Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Revising History at libertas

This is interesting. Jason Apuzzo had previously accused me of saying a bunch of things about Star Wars in the course of his tantrum about conservative movie writing.

As it turns out, Apuzzo had his facts wrong--he misattributed a number of statements to me. I posted an item about Apuzzo's mistakes. Apuzzo has now fixed some of his errors. But there is no acknowledgment that he has appended a correction, that he made a series of mistakes, or that he put words in my mouth which didn't belong to me.

If that's the standard over at the blog libertas, then it doesn't say much for them.

Also, it doesn't help Apuzzo's case as to why people should listen to him. It's one thing to be simply untrustworthy on facts, but it's another to be untrustworthy and dishonest.

No comments: