Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Fugging Awesome

The Fug Girls have two excellent posts this morning. The first is an ode to Kate Winslett that contains this tidbit:

In this week's EW, she says that Emma Thompson once told her that if she [Kate] lost weight, Emma would "never fucking speak to [her] again," and that is one of the reasons we love Emma Thompson, even if she sometimes shows up places in unflattering bodices.)


Could Emma Thompson be any more excellent? No, I think not.

But the really good stuff is this excerpt from Paris Hilton's diary:

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT BABY. (Hee. I said "baby." Can you imagine if Nicky has a baby? Maybe that would be cool. I could dress it up in little mini-Paris dresses and take it out and it could hold my drinks for me if I need to use both hands when I'm talking to a guy, or if I need to sneak away I could put the baby thing in my place and because we're dressed the same nobody would know I was gone. It would be like having a twin! Just like the Olsens, except we don't wear tights.)

No comments: